In the last podcast of 2012 we discuss how to source research funding and how to write successful grant proposals. Tune in for some top tips and advice from Barbara Mable, Neil Metcalfe and Kathy Dunlop!
There are hundreds of organisations that fund research, but here are a few links to the organisations mentioned in this episode:
- British Ecological Society
- Society for Conservation Biology
- Society for Experimental Biology
- Genetics Society
- Peoples Trust for Endangered Species
- Glasgow Natural History Society
- European Research Council
- Natural Environment Research Council
- British Antarctic Survey
- Marie Curie Fellows Association
- The Leverhulme Trust
- The Royal Society
Kathy also talks about her work with the The Clipperton Project.